Almaty City, Kazakstan
Date: 15 May,19 - 17 May,19
Date: 13 Apr,19 - 14 Apr,19
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Date: 21 Mar,19 - 23 Mar,19
Date: 21 Nov,18 - 23 Nov,18
Vietnam International Exhibition on Products, Equipment, Supplies for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital & Rehabilitation....
Medical Devices & Supplies Fair Attracts over 9,600 Buyers Record 240 Exhibitors Take Part in Three-Day Fair
According to the India Brand Equity Foundation,” The overall Indian healthcare market is worth around US$ ....
Elder Care Asia 2017 - ....
Hospital Needs Expo
The 23rd Asian and Oceanic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2013 will be hosted by the ....
Welcome to participate in International Conference on healthy Ageing. The term ‘healthy ageing’ encapsulates the dimension ....
Medical Japan 2017 – Best gateway to tap the world’s second largest medical market!
2018 Smart Healthcare Expo Newsletter
The implementation of smart technology in the hospital greatly elevates the ....
News & Press Releases
HRH PRINCESS HAYA STRESSES NEED FOR BALANCE BETWEEN INNOVATION ....
Post Show Report 2016
EPN Forum Tubinge - Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network Forum
Iran Health:International Exhibition for Medical,Dental, laboratory Equipment Pharmaceutical
Post Show Report 2016
Venue Address: B.K.L. Walawalkar Hospital, Diagnostic & Research Centre, Dervan Maharashtra 415606
Organizer: Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
ø COURSE GOAL :-
* The aim of this workshop is to provide a structured curriculum to teach the correct basic surgical techniques and to instill in the trainees the best habit at the beginning of a surgeon’s training.
* The course is held over two days and is made up of a series of demonstrations and extensive hands-on sessions
* At the end of the workshop, trainees will be able to demonstrate the correct basic surgical techniques and appreciate the theoretical and practical knowledge of basic surgical procedures
ø WHO SHOULD ATTEND :-
• Strongly recommended as highly desirable programme for all surgical trainees i.e. General Surgery, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Hand and Plastic surgery and Urology
• House Officers, Residents, Medical Officers
• Clinicians who seek to equip themselves with good basic surgical techniques.
⇒ The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK, conducted a course for the first time in India, at BKL Walawalkar Hospital in Dervan. This two day course, aimed to instill core surgical skills at the very start of a surgeon's training by teaching the correct basic techniques. Mr. Ian Wallace and Mr. Paul Fisher from 'The Royal College of Surgeons' conducted 2 training batches 12th-13th February and 15th-16th February 2018. 40 Doctors from all over India and abroad participated in the training program. The aim of this workshop is to provide a structured curriculum to teach the correct basic surgical techniques and to instil in the trainees the best habits at the Beginning of a surgeon’s training under the expert supervision of consultant surgeons.
⇒ A very well equipped Skill Lab of international standards has been built at BKL Walawalkar Hospital and Research center at Dervan. It will help in effectively organising various training programs associated with the international universities and colleges in future.
ø Contact / Enquiries :-
⇒ Dr. Netaji Patil
⇒ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Mobile: +91 9763 551 583 / +91 9834 348 495
⇒ Mr. Rohan Gupte
⇒ Email: email@example.com
⇒ Mobile: +91 8879 017 888
⇒ Dr. Prashant Moolya
⇒ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Mobile: +91 8087 014 123