Vietnam International Exhibition on Products, Equipment, Supplies for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital & Rehabilitation....
Medical Devices & Supplies Fair Attracts over 9,600 Buyers Record 240 Exhibitors Take Part in Three-Day Fair
According to the India Brand Equity Foundation,” The overall Indian healthcare market is worth around US$ ....
Elder Care Asia 2017 - ....
Hospital Needs Expo
The 23rd Asian and Oceanic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2013 will be hosted by the ....
Welcome to participate in International Conference on healthy Ageing. The term ‘healthy ageing’ encapsulates the dimension ....
Medical Japan 2017 – Best gateway to tap the world’s second largest medical market!
2018 Smart Healthcare Expo Newsletter
The implementation of smart technology in the hospital greatly elevates the ....
News & Press Releases
HRH PRINCESS HAYA STRESSES NEED FOR BALANCE BETWEEN INNOVATION ....
Post Show Report 2016
EPN Forum Tubinge - Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network Forum
Iran Health:International Exhibition for Medical,Dental, laboratory Equipment Pharmaceutical
Post Show Report 2016
Welcome to participate in International Conference on healthy Ageing. The term ‘healthy ageing’ encapsulates the dimension of health as an important component of quality of life for older persons. Studies often tend to focus on the negative aspects of ageing: mortality, morbidity, disability and decline in functional status. There is a need for all, including policy makers, programme implementers and researchers, to shift our outcome measures to focus on those persons who are ageing well in health – physically, mentally and in productive engagements.
• “As both the proportion of older people and the length of life increase throughout the world,
Key questions arise. Will population aging be accompanied by a longer period of good health, a Sustained sense of well-being, and extended periods of social engagement and productivity, or will it be associated with more illness, disability, and dependency? How will aging affect healthcare and social costs?” (Global Health and Ageing, WHO, NIH 2011)
• This conference is a prime opportunity for scientists and healthcare providers to address key issues highlighted above. There will be emphasis on the science and evidence-based approaches for promoting healthy lifestyle behaviors, as well as preventing and reducing risk of disease and injury.
• The conference serves to enhance the knowledge and skills of a wide range of healthcare professionals including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, health administrators, dietitians, psychologists, and dentists toward providing optimal care for older persons.
• To provide updated knowledge on the science of ageing and age-associated disorders.
• To share innovative developments and best practices for the promotion of
Well-being and healthy ageing.
• To provide a platform for healthcare providers, community and policy leaders to address issues and challenges in delivering optimum care for older persons.
• Health Care Providers
• Health Care and Wellness Industry Professionals
• Community and Non-Government
• Policy Makers and Programme Managers
FOR MORE INFORMATION, KINDLY CONTACT:
Ms Liong Siao Lin / Ms Janet Foo / Ms Michelle Chow
126, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 19, Bukit Jalil,
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 2731 7669 / 7072